PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what is this ?

Glorious Begum
05-Jun-2010, 09:52 PM
Saw this medium size butt / moth and took a best shot that I could.

It was so beautiful in Black, white, red and yellow color. It flies like Common Rose. I guess it is a moth.

Can anyone Id it ?

Sorry for the poor shot.

Commander
05-Jun-2010, 10:12 PM
Haha... even with this blurred shot, it cannot be anything else but the Yellow Bodied Clubtail (Pachliopta neptunus neptunus).

And yes... it's a very pretty butterfly, if you can get it to stop and rest for a good shot. :)

And you've shot it before... in this thread (http://www.butterflycircle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=55773&postcount=2).

Common Mime
05-Jun-2010, 10:21 PM
Wah, Mr Khew! You da man!

Glorious Begum
05-Jun-2010, 10:28 PM
Lol.. How come I don't know. :embrass: :bsmile:

Great Mormon
05-Jun-2010, 10:33 PM
woah uncle Khew, you can even ID that kinda photos, power man!

Blue Nawab
05-Jun-2010, 10:38 PM
Haha... even with this blurred shot, it cannot be anything else but the Yellow Bodied Clubtail (Pachliopta neptunus neptunus).

And yes... it's a very pretty butterfly, if you can get it to stop and rest for a good shot. :)

And you've shot it before... in this thread (http://www.butterflycircle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=55773&postcount=2).

Wow, Khew, you have photographic memories . 26 Dept 2007 you also could remember...:what: :drinks:

Silverstreak
06-Jun-2010, 12:13 AM
same as this one??

shot in ER, maybe color of abdomen a bit faded..

Commander
06-Jun-2010, 12:38 AM
same as this one??

shot in ER, maybe color of abdomen a bit faded..

Yup... yours looks like a faded female.

orionmystery
06-Jun-2010, 11:57 PM
LOL at LC :D :P...forgot he shot this before:D

Glorious Begum
07-Jun-2010, 12:27 PM
LOL at LC :D :P...forgot he shot this before:D

Oldman hor. I remembered that the previous one that I shot does not shown White color in flight. As you have noticed, it has 2 white bands clearly on both wings at flight. That is how I got confused. :bsmile: