View Full Version : Butterflies of Singapore Blog's 100th Post

Commander
06-Jun-2009, 10:56 PM
When I started writing in earnest on the Butterflies of Singapore Blog in November 2007, I thought that I would not be able to keep up the number of articles after awhile. For some blogs, without articles, they just die a natural death.

Little did I expect that the articles kept coming, and with help from Federick, Ben Jin, LC, Sunny, Bobby, Anthony, Ellen and in particular, Horace, we in ButterflyCircle managed to churn out at least an interesting article per week.

Horace has just penned the 100th article (http://butterflycircle.blogspot.com/2009/06/life-history-of-scarce-silverstreak.html) on the Blog this evening, and join me in celebrating the century mark on the Blog! :cheers:

My sincere appreciation to Horace who has been instrumental in writing some of the most detailed early stages articles in the Blog.

Our Blog has now attracted a strong following from all over the world, and is an excellent resource on butterflies, and has set a standard that no other butterfly blog in Singapore can match, thanks to all the contributors in ButterflyCircle. :)

Silverstreak
06-Jun-2009, 11:13 PM
:yeh-yeh:

:cheergal: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheergal:

:yeh-yeh:

horace2264
07-Jun-2009, 02:25 AM
Time really flies. :)

I see writing life history blog articles as a way to document my findings and observations for each species I manage to breed from egg to adulthood. Thus I must thank Khew for giving me the opportunity to do so.

Further, I have to thank fellow BC members like Sunny, Ben Jin, Anthony, Mark and Bobby for making it possible to breed and document the life histories of a number of species. :cheers:

Archduke
07-Jun-2009, 03:16 AM
Congrats on the 100th post!
:gbounce: :redbounce :jumjoy:
can start opening a bottle of wine!

Great Mormon
07-Jun-2009, 01:03 PM
Hurray for the 100th post!

atronox
08-Jun-2009, 11:40 AM
:gbounce: :jumjoy: :redbounce