View Full Version : Congratulations Sunny

stingrey
03-Feb-2008, 10:47 AM
Hi all,

Just want to Conngratulates Sunny for winning the Naturescapes.net Image of the Year 2007.
His picture of Saving the Harlequin was one of the Honorable mention.

http://www.naturescapes.net/iow/2007FM_SC.htm

Well done my Friend.
Keep it up.

Silverstreak
03-Feb-2008, 11:19 AM
Thank you Rey for the kind words!

The award will serve as an encouragement and impetus for me to further fine-tune my shots.

:cheers:

stingrey
03-Feb-2008, 11:28 AM
Imagine all over the world participates and your picture was the are one chosen. You deserves it very well.
Keep it up and nice meeting you in the field again after a long time.

Snowywolf
03-Feb-2008, 05:42 PM
Congratulations Uncle Sunny!:cheers:

a good deed will not go un-noticed!

3 cheers for the wonderful people who have been putting in heaps of efforts in replenishing out flying jewels of Singapore. You guys have been one of the greatest unsung heroes of Singapore

Silverstreak
05-Feb-2008, 11:50 AM
Snowy,

Thank you for the kind words .

:cheers:

Silverstreak
05-Feb-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi all,

Thank you all for the kind words here and at the Village hut (http://b-pals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=60861#post60861)!

There are better Macro and Flora pictures posted at NatureScape.net, hence I was rather surprised when informed of being selected as one of the finalists. I believe it was picked becos of the strong conservation story behind the picture.

Besides having technical superiority, winning images were selected for one or more traits: artistry, action, a purpose such as conservation and most of all ? a scene seldom seen.

My intention in posting the "Save the Harlequin Project" at Clubsnap, AWA and Naturescape was to highlight what ButterflyCircle is doing in the conservation effort.

I view this not as a personal award. It is an award to ButterflyCircle in our conservation effort.

Birdwing
05-Feb-2008, 01:39 PM
Well done Sunny! You have done us proud! Heartiest congratulations! :cheers: