View Full Version : New Books from US

Commander
10-Oct-2005, 12:35 PM
My wife just came home from US this early morning at 2am (*yawn*) and she added 3 more books to my growing collection of butt books :

Butterflies through Binoculars - The East by Jeffrey Glassberg
Field Guide to Butterflies - National Audobon Society
Caterpillars in the Field and Garden - A field guide to the butterfly caterpillars of North America
The last one is interesting, and features mainly on the cats. Definitely a must-read for the cat farmers here... ;-)

Common Mime
10-Oct-2005, 01:59 PM
I went to Bras Basah to look for the Wild flowers in Singapore. No luck :-( .

Commander
10-Oct-2005, 02:05 PM
Dun have meh? I thought it's a common book. You tried Popular Bookshop? I have a copy with me and I can lend it to you if you still cannot find it.

Common Mime
10-Oct-2005, 02:11 PM
Will go to Hougang Mall to try my luck. Popular at BB dun sell books, only stationaries. other book shops sell mainly chinese books. Should have gone to Suntec just now.

Lend me only if I really cant find it :-) , thanks for the offer.

adrian
10-Oct-2005, 02:48 PM
CM,

Is that a small booket that cost around $5? If so, i saw those books over at Kinokuniya at Bugis. You can check it out there.

adrian
10-Oct-2005, 02:50 PM
My wife just came home from US this early morning at 2am (*yawn*) and she added 3 more books to my growing collection of butt books :

Butterflies through Binoculars - The East by Jeffrey Glassberg
Field Guide to Butterflies - National Audobon Society
Caterpillars in the Field and Garden - A field guide to the butterfly caterpillars of North America
The last one is interesting, and features mainly on the cats. Definitely a must-read for the cat farmers here... ;-)

Wah so sweet... :-)

Commander
11-Oct-2005, 10:09 PM
Scans of the books...

Common Mime
12-Oct-2005, 09:28 AM
The cat book looks interesting ;-)

Commander
12-Oct-2005, 09:31 AM
Of cos lah... you have serious cat flu... anything that looks like a cat will get you excited... ;P