View Full Version : List of Scientific Papers for Teo TP

Commander
23-Aug-2012, 10:02 AM
Teo, I found some of the papers shown in the list below interesting, particularly those I could get from public domain resources. I believe that there should be an update for the period 2007 to 2012 somewhere. I suppose you would have most of them already. :)

http://butterflycircle.org/generalreferences2008.doc

teotp
23-Aug-2012, 12:31 PM
Teo, I found some of the papers shown in the list below interesting, particularly those I could get from public domain resources. I believe that there should be an update for the period 2007 to 2012 somewhere. I suppose you would have most of them already. :)

http://butterflycircle.org/generalreferences2008.doc

Thank you very much for posted the list of papers and addressed to me.

Yes, I have many of them in my literature collection. Quite a lot of the earlier publications (esp. 1960-1970) I still looking for them as most of the papers are not in local libraries and many of the periodicals / books are not subscribed / obtained here. The only way to get them is to request from these authors.
Most of the renowned researchers like R. I. Vane-Wright, P. R. Ehrlich, Paul F. Feeny, P. R. Ackery, Carol L. Boggs, Michael F. Braby, Paul. M. Brakefield, R. de Jong, Andrew V. Z. Brower, Francis S. Chew, K. Honda, K. Fielder, D. J. Kemp, P. J. De Vries, L. E. Gilbert, H. W. Krenn, H.F. Nijhout, A. Monteiro, H. Omura, R. Nishida, O. Yata, J. M. Otaki, S. Nylin, N. E. Pierce, R. L. Rutowski, T. G. Shreeve, A. M. Shapiro, N. Weddell, N. E. Stamp, D. G. Stavenga, N. Wahlberg, Christer Wiklund are still active and submitted papers with their students appeared in recent international journals.

Teo T P

Silverstreak
23-Aug-2012, 01:15 PM
Khew,

Wrong link?

Kept reverting to this thread...

Commander
23-Aug-2012, 04:33 PM
No leh... anyone else has this problem? Obviously Teo could read the attachment, cos he was quoting all the authors in the list. :hmmm:

Banded Yeoman
23-Aug-2012, 04:38 PM
Seems fine to me...:thinking:

Silverstreak
23-Aug-2012, 04:50 PM
Okie got it ..........dun know what went wrong initially.:embrass: