Thread: 30 to go from AH

Hybrid View

Default 30 to go from AH

There are 30 species from AH that I didnt have LOL. Gonna camp there tomorrow! You peeps dont go there on Mondays right? :biggrinlo

Just added Chocolate Demon (fr AH) to my collection today.

Seems like we are taking this hobby as something like those card collecting pastime.
    NEO Chee Beng

Quote Originally Posted by Chestnut Bob
    There are 30 species from AH that I didnt have LOL. Gonna camp there tomorrow! You peeps dont go there on Mondays right? :biggrinlo
    Good hunting, Bob! :tongue:

The rest will not be easy, cos some of them are quite rare, so it'll depend on how lucky you are!

LOL dont I know it. Some days I just get leopards, tigers, palmflies etc. Wish they all like palmfly so easy to spot lol. But then it wont be fun anymore.

One thing I like about going to Sime Forest, I always get something new. Hmm.. maybe I ought to go Sime Forest instead with a pack of belachan

One thing I like about going to Sime Forest, I always get something new. Hmm.. maybe I ought to go Sime Forest instead with a pack of belachan
    Same reason why I'm there at SICC (= Sime Forest) almost every weekend!

Good luck for the butts hunt today!

LOL dont I know it. Some days I just get leopards, tigers, palmflies etc. Wish they all like palmfly so easy to spot lol. But then it wont be fun anymore.

Yah, Sime Forest is a good hunting ground for exotic species.
    NEO Chee Beng

Oops... the weather god heard you... maybe it'll clear this afternoon. You get different species turning up in the afternoons as well. So happy hunting!