Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25-Nov-06 WWW

Job well done and I can now see lot of details on the flower petals. can you share with us the PS work-flow
    Ben Jin

What I did was to move the sliders for various settings like brightness, contrast, shadow and exposure (Adobe raw processing in CS2) until I could see details on the flowers emerging. This was followed by a bit of USM before doing the save-for-web part.

Horace

Quote Originally Posted by horace2264 View Post
    Thanks Federick.
    Yes, it is always a problem when there are white patches in the scene.

Sunny, aren't you a bit surprised about the presence of silverstreak in that area?
    We were not able to locate any ficus plant in the area. Just wonder whether there are alternative food plants for the silverstreak.

Horace
    Horace ,

There are Ficus microcarpa(Golden) in the area , except that it is not the same trim hedges as seen in TBHP or KRP.

The Ficus microcarpa if let to grow without trimming can go to great height. I have seen some tall plants further in at T20 .

The tallest Ficus microcarpa I have seen so far is right at my backyard , it is close to 20 metres high and covering a wide area, the Silverstreaks are all on top.

Sunny

~~When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going~~

Sunny's Facebook on Butterflies!

~

Thanks Sunny for the info on the wild ficus plant. I was not looking for such tall plants at that time.

Must learn to recognise it and locate it in that area to make hunting for silverstreak an easier job.

Horace