Thread: Orange-brown skipper! Err...

Question Orange-brown skipper! Err...

Submitting to the Butt Council for id. Shot at AH today. Good news?

NEO Chee Beng

UFO. These Potanthus and Telicota species cannot be confirmed from the undersides alone, unfortunately.
    Khew SK
    Butterflies of Singapore BLOG
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try

I knew it...
    NEO Chee Beng

shot this on the 24th, looks like a lesser dart with fading markings

whoa...u know guys...I'm looking the page on skippers in C&P4, it's mind-boggling....I think this book may be a bit too chim for me liow...may have to contemplate those with less words and more pretty pictures...so that even if I dun understand the content, I can enjoy the pix! :bsmileo:
    ~Ying Ling

Hey, why don u guys with abv 70 hit-rates print a S'pore B'fly Book for newbies? I'm sure wif all ur pix combined wud have gd pool for selection? Must print the pix big in full colour and point out the key characteristics including the interesting ones and tips on where/when/how to spot them? Sell to hobby clubs in schools, bookshops, on the net, etc etc... then split the profit? I'll be one of the first customers!
    :bel:

Quote Originally Posted by Cycad Blue
    whoa...u know guys...I'm looking the page on skippers in C&P4, it's mind-boggling....I think this book may be a bit too chim for me liow...may have to contemplate those with less words and more pretty pictures...so that even if I dun understand the content, I can enjoy the pix! :bsmileo:
    You might want to get this book, Malaysian Butterflies - an Introduction, which is available in Kinokuniya (Orchard). The colourful photos are big and are together with the text. It is about $25; furthermore Kino is having anniversary sale of 20% off now ... ... up to tomorrow.
    NEO Chee Beng

oops missed your msg! but will go see the book anyway altho the sale is over liow.. xie xie!!
    ~Ying Ling