Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Mr Khew, what about making this a sticky? It can be used for referance when we would like to visit certain places to shoot a particular species. This sighting records subforum is also open to people who are not logged in, so like what Uncle Sunny says, we normally keep the locations to ourself. I think unloggedin users are unable to view stickies.
Thanks for the suggestion, Brian. For the more common species, I think there's no harm in just compiling checklists for the various areas. In any case, we don't give specific locations with GPS coordinates, so it's relatively safe.

As for users, I am beginning to prune off lurkers and people who don't contribute. The next category would be registered users who have not even logged on for a year or so. It would suggest that they are no longer interested to be here with BC forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
Not a problem here, Khew.
It is Arhopala major major.
The spots in space 7 are all very small & the postdiscal spot in space 2 ,above the green mark is an L not a V.
The upperside indicates it is a female since the brown borders are wider than that of a male.

TL Seow
Much appreciated, Seow. Was surprised to see A. major in a relatively 'urban' park. There seems to be more than one of them in that location.