Left on an unearthly hour of 5.00 am , stop at Sedili Junction for Nasi Lemah ( ( Malay coconut milk rice ), arrived at Panti when it was pitch dark.

The sky kept all the moisture of the whole week for us, drizzle>rain>drizzle>rain .....with just a 30 seconds ray of sun into the base camp and then it poured again! The base camp was a washout ....I see more monkey,birds and frogs than butterflies.

I had to disturbed the ""sleepy head"" who had been snoozing in the car to mount a rescue for Nelson and Chng who ventured further down the road when it poured.

After picking them up decided to press on to logging camp to find shelter and wait for the rain to subside....... it did after a 40 minutes wait . We decided to jump into the car and show Chng around the deeper part of Panti and visit a new ground. Just when the butts were out and about ..............it pour again!!

We called it quit at just 12:30pm and headed back and had the best Bah Kut Teh ( Pork Rip Soup) session at Kiong Kee............... it's extra delicious in the rain!

My only consolation is 3 butts with the Yellow Flat mentioned as rare in C&P4.

Mooreana trichoneura trichoneura ( Yellow Flat )

Partheonos sylvia lilacinus ( The Clipper )

Cethosia hypsea hypsina ( Malay Lacewing )