It is the female Telicota linna.
Although the markings are vague the veins are not dark-dusted & the overall colour is too yellow.
1. Hard to say if it is H. burmana.
Description of H. burmana.
1. FW with two cellspots.
2. Underside grey brown, HW speckled
Is this a female Telicota augias?
The Halpe species are particularly tough to ID.
1. Probably correct as Halpe burmana.
The HW cilia are very pale.
1. Polytremis lubricans. Both FW & HW spots are yellowish.
1. Cynitia cocytus cocytus. In ssp cocytus the HW arrowheads in female poorly defined.
In ambrysus they are better defined