It is something I have thought from the start but thought it so very unlikely.
Potanthus flavus is a mountain species in Malaya & is at the
7. T. cohaerens is right. FW spot 3 absent & abdomen banded black & white.
8. Parnara ganga. (correction: typo error)
Let me begin with some skipper shots.
1. Sebastonyma susthepiana (Doi Suthep's Ace)
2.Iton watsonii (The Watson's
10. This matches Neope pulaha.
10. Neopa armandii armandii (The Yellow Labyrinth)??
11. Lexias dirtea bontouxi (Black-tip Archduke)
Thanks Antonio for bringing some of us to Doi Pha Hom Pok.
Here are some shots to begin with.
1. The Dark Jezebel (Delias berinda