Copyright Notice & Disclaimer
Revision date: June 15, 2009
The content available on or through ButterflyCircle's website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, images, or other files, as well as their selection and arrangement, (collectively, the "content") are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights or laws. All such content is presented as a service to users of ButterflyCircle or its members and may not be copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without ButterflyCircle's or the copyright owner's prior written permission, except that such content may be viewed, downloaded, printed and distributed for your personal, non-commercial use. Any copy of the content or portion thereof must retain all proprietary notices of ButterflyCircle's or the copyright owner. Any other use of the content from this website without ButterflyCircle's prior written authorization is prohibited.
ButterflyCircle respects the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. Our users should respect those rights as well. ButterflyCircle will remove any content from its databases, forum, checklists or blog which appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. In addition, ButterflyCircle reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed using the ButterflyCircle’s forum, checklists or blog, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material on our site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
ButterflyCircle does not endorse, represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, advertisements or other materials contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from ButterflyCircle’s website, checklists, archives or blog. We do not endorse, represent or warrant the information or other materials displayed, obtained as a result of or in connection with ButterflyCircle’s website. Any reliance upon any information, content, or materials, included on or found through the ButterflyCircle’s website shall be at the user's sole risk.