PDA

View Full Version : My species count

The Monarch
23-Sep-2004, 03:18 PM
Just did a count of all the butterflies I have shot, and realised I have hit 101 officially. No count on the Nacaduba subperusia lysa as yet. Can Neo Dart be officially included?

Species 99: Arhopala Abseus Abseus
Species 100: Papilio iswara iswara (Great Helen)
Species 101: Taractrocera archias quinta (Neo Dart)

So not as jialat as the 70+ species I had predicted eariler. But I realised I have not shot Chocolate Pansy, as well as a few other common species! :mad2:

Below attached is the list, if anyone is interested.

Cycad Blue
23-Sep-2004, 05:13 PM
Congratz, Jason! :cheers:

Elbowed Pierrot
23-Sep-2004, 05:20 PM
I'm surprised you got only 1 crow... like CP said, you will soon add more, since alot of your unshot species are common

The Monarch
23-Sep-2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks guys.

Yeah only 1 crow, oddly enough. I did spot King Crow at AH once before if was officially added into the AH checklist, but it was a super terrible record shot that dosen't even quality as a record shot, heh. Seen the Magpie Crow at Sime, but it just flies around the tower.

Elbowed Pierrot
23-Sep-2004, 06:38 PM
Thanks guys.

Yeah only 1 crow, oddly enough. I did spot King Crow at AH once before if was officially added into the AH checklist, but it was a super terrible record shot that dosen't even quality as a record shot, heh. Seen the Magpie Crow at Sime, but it just flies around the tower.

nvm, BTNR got magpie crow

Peacock Royal
23-Sep-2004, 08:39 PM
Congratulations Jason.
Look like all the regular B-pals members have crossed the 100 mark, except me. :cry:
Will do a count and confirmation check of my ids again once the peak period of my work is over.

Common Rose
23-Sep-2004, 10:26 PM
congrats to the birth of another centurion. :cheers:

Cycad Blue
24-Sep-2004, 12:01 AM
hehe. we aint racing, rt? :) i think YL oso marginal. ;p

Yah loh Federick, I'm not at 100 yet. Still 8 or 7 short, I think. Want to take my time to enjoy my journey to the 100 mark ;)

Common Rose
24-Sep-2004, 12:05 AM
Yah loh Federick, I'm not at 100 yet. Still 8 or 7 short, I think. Want to take my time to enjoy my journey to the 100 mark ;)
Would like to see your journey to 100, so post your shots hor. ;P

The Monarch
24-Sep-2004, 12:09 AM
Heh thanks again everyone!

Actually if you didn't classify your shots like me previously, you also won't really know how many species you've shot.

Let's hope we get a good haul at Bt. Timah on Sat!

Birdwing
25-Sep-2004, 10:47 PM
Congratulations Jason.
Look like all the regular B-pals members have crossed the 100 mark, except me. :cry:
Will do a count and confirmation check of my ids again once the peak period of my work is over.Eh me also lar. :cry:

Congrats Jason. :cheers: Hope to hit my 100th by end of year. Will be out of action for next two weekends though. :-(