PDA

View Full Version : C&P4 Arrives!

Commander
20-Sep-2004, 07:52 PM
Good news to those of you who ordered C&P4 from MNS(J). Super-efficient service from the Vice Chairman of the MNS(J) who managed to get the books early so that he can pass them to me at our ER outing.

So those of you who ordered C&P4, please PM me to collect your book, or wait till this weekend's outing (wherever that is... ;P )

Will confirm the price after I work out the sums.

Common Rose
20-Sep-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks. :cheers:

The Monarch
20-Sep-2004, 08:52 PM
If you got an Internet Banking account we could transfer the money to, that would be great... ;-)

This weekend's outing tentatively is at Bt Timah. You free?

Commander
20-Sep-2004, 09:05 PM
If you got an Internet Banking account we could transfer the money to, that would be great... ;-)

This weekend's outing tentatively is at Bt Timah. You free?

Should be. Just make it slightly later than 9:30am, and we'll be able to avoid the "Orchard Road" crowd up at BT.

The Monarch
20-Sep-2004, 09:11 PM
No problem. Haven't planned a time yet, still early in the week, heh.

Birdwing
21-Sep-2004, 01:43 AM
Great to hear that, many thanks Khew. :thumbsup: Maybe can provide us a bank acct. no. to transfer the money to, as Jason suggested? Then we PM our account no. to you for verification.

Common Mime
21-Sep-2004, 09:19 AM
ya, bank account number so that i can trf the money to u. will try to arrange where and when to collect the book. thank mr. khew! not joing for this weekend's outing, next week perhaps. :cheers:

Cycad Blue
21-Sep-2004, 09:54 AM
Thank you Khew!! :-)

Peacock Royal
21-Sep-2004, 09:58 AM
Thanks very much, Khew.
Will get it from you this Saturday . :cheers:

Commander
21-Sep-2004, 03:47 PM
Looks like it's even better news for those of you who ordered via MNS(J). This is a one time offer, as carrying around 8 copies of C&P4 is like lugging a ton of bricks! ;P Plus driving it all the way back from ER.

Anyway, the final price, after member's discount and consolidating the postage, is S$ 45 per copy. Those of you who hesitated can now go and :mad2: . It's S $79.90 at the SBG bookshop, so you save about $35 each!

I'll pass the copies to those of you who are meeting on Sat. The rest can arrange to pick it up from my office which is above Novena MRT station at your convenience. I'll PM you my UOB account number and confirm when you have made the transfer. If it's too much bother, just pay me in cash.

Elbowed Pierrot
21-Sep-2004, 03:53 PM
Looks like it's even better news for those of you who ordered via MNS(J). This is a one time offer, as carrying around 8 copies of C&P4 is like lugging a ton of bricks! ;P Plus driving it all the way back from ER.

Anyway, the final price, after member's discount and consolidating the postage, is S$ 45 per copy. Those of you who hesitated can now go and :mad2: . It's S $79.90 at the SBG bookshop, so you save about $35 each!

I'll pass the copies to those of you who are meeting on Sat. The rest can arrange to pick it up from my office which is above Novena MRT station at your convenience. I'll PM you my UOB account number and confirm when you have made the transfer. If it's too much bother, just pay me in cash.

wah, I'm so sad :cry:

The Monarch
21-Sep-2004, 04:04 PM

Woot! Excellent news!!! Thanks once again.

Owe you a drink man! :cheers:

Sky Blue
21-Sep-2004, 04:32 PM
$35 :what: I bought $79.90 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Common Rose
21-Sep-2004, 06:49 PM
I went SBG a few days ago. I think they are selling at $76.90 or $78.90.

Commander
26-Sep-2004, 12:17 AM
Closing the info on this MO.

Order of C&P4 :
1. Jason Ng - Collected/Paid
2. Neo CB - Collected/Paid
3. Steven Wee
4. Federick Ho - Collected/Paid
5. Chee Ming
6. Clayton - Collected/Paid
7. Ying Ling - Collected/Paid

So Steven and Chee Ming, please let me know when/where you want to get the books from me.