PDA

View Full Version : 30 to go from AH

Chestnut Bob
23-May-2004, 11:10 PM
There are 30 species from AH that I didnt have LOL. Gonna camp there tomorrow! You peeps dont go there on Mondays right? :biggrinlo

Common Rose
23-May-2004, 11:14 PM
Just added Chocolate Demon (fr AH) to my collection today. :-)

Seems like we are taking this hobby as something like those card collecting pastime. :bsmile:

Commander
23-May-2004, 11:21 PM
There are 30 species from AH that I didnt have LOL. Gonna camp there tomorrow! You peeps dont go there on Mondays right? :biggrinlo

Good hunting, Bob! :tongue:

The rest will not be easy, cos some of them are quite rare, so it'll depend on how lucky you are! :-)

Chestnut Bob
24-May-2004, 02:29 AM
LOL dont I know it. Some days I just get leopards, tigers, palmflies etc. Wish they all like palmfly so easy to spot lol. But then it wont be fun anymore.

One thing I like about going to Sime Forest, I always get something new. Hmm.. maybe I ought to go Sime Forest instead with a pack of belachan :devil:

Cruiser
24-May-2004, 08:55 AM
One thing I like about going to Sime Forest, I always get something new. Hmm.. maybe I ought to go Sime Forest instead with a pack of belachan :devil:Same reason why I'm there at SICC (= Sime Forest) almost every weekend!

Good luck for the butts hunt today!

Common Rose
24-May-2004, 09:19 AM
LOL dont I know it. Some days I just get leopards, tigers, palmflies etc. Wish they all like palmfly so easy to spot lol. But then it wont be fun anymore.

One thing I like about going to Sime Forest, I always get something new. Hmm.. maybe I ought to go Sime Forest instead with a pack of belachan :devil:

Yah, Sime Forest is a good hunting ground for exotic species.

Commander
24-May-2004, 09:34 AM

Oops... the weather god heard you... maybe it'll clear this afternoon. You get different species turning up in the afternoons as well. So happy hunting! :cheergal: