PDA

View Full Version : For All The Members Of This Internet Butterfly Club

Sister Sophie
05-Jan-2005, 05:32 AM
This message is very difficult to write, to express what is in my heart and soul about the Tsunamis that so many people have suffered. Here in Miami, we see it all the time on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX-NEWS, as well as on all of our local TV Channels. Everybody, and especially me, is extremely sad about the great losses that you have suffered.

I personally pray for a peaceful rest in Paradise for all the ones who never came out alive, and for a speedy recovery of health and homes for the persons who made it through the tragedies in all of your affected Countries.

If I could, I would wish to personally fly with wings to Banda Aceh to help the people who suffer there. But I cannot go, so I go in my spirit.

With sincere condolences, Sister Sophie
Miami, Florida, USA

Cycad Blue
05-Jan-2005, 09:48 AM
Dear Sister Sophie,

Thank you for your note. Most of us here are based in Singapore and are not directly affected by the tsunami, although some Singaporeans were in the affected countries at that time and we have lost some of them, with many still missing. But our loss is nowhere close to that of our close neighbours who have bore the brunt of the tsunami.

I believe the whole world is shocked at the magnitude of destruction and tragedy. So yes, let's pray together for the safety of those who are missing, and for the courage of those who have lost their homes and loved ones.

Elbowed Pierrot
05-Jan-2005, 10:37 AM
one thing warmed my heart last night, CNA happen to shoot a dog resting on patong beach.. the dog who accompanied my gf and me (every morning) when we were there in sept. So glad she lived thru the tsunami

Sister Sophie
07-Jan-2005, 05:16 AM
http://www.tv5.co.th/