PDA

View Full Version : B-Pals Forum is 7+ months old

Commander
31-Dec-2004, 10:28 PM
Hmmm... though it seems like we've been around a long time already, we just a tad below 8 months old only! The forum was launched on 11 May 04 and considering the active participation from all involved, it seems like a long time ago!

Anyway, Happy 2005, :cheers: and here's to more butterfly discoveries and may our butterfly shots improve further by leaps and bounds!

:redbounce :jumjoy: :redbounce :jumjoy: :redbounce HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Elbowed Pierrot
31-Dec-2004, 10:35 PM
yeah...

Happy 2005!!!!

hope 2005 will bring us to more places and more butterflies to shoot :redbounce

Rustic
31-Dec-2004, 10:39 PM
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R

Should we compile a highlights of 2004?

Sky Blue
31-Dec-2004, 11:11 PM
good bye 2004

Common Rose
31-Dec-2004, 11:34 PM
Happy New Year to all the BPals. :cheers:

We managed to have 100 registered at the end of 2004. :jumjoy: Wish that the number will double next year.

Peacock Royal
01-Jan-2005, 12:07 AM
For me, Year 2004 must be an unforgetable year.
Since the day I joined B-pals in June, I have been enjoying all the outings with many new friends here, learning a lot about butterflies and photography. I must say I have lots of personal satisfaction during the last few months. However, the year-end tsunami tragedy really saddens me.

Let's pray and hope that Year 2005 is a peaceful year.

To all B-pals members, wishing you : A Happy and Fruitful New Year :cheers:

Green Baron
01-Jan-2005, 09:31 AM
For me, I am really happy , to see ButterflyPals come this far - having an active forum and infecting so many photographers with butt flu :bsmile: , and getting to know a new group of very fun and nature loving friends :redbounce

I would like to wish everybody (and their love ones) in ButtreflyPals good health and happy 2005 !

My wishes for 2005 are to have the ButterflyPals website (home, checklist db, gallery) up and to setup a 2nd butterfly garden !

Cycad Blue
01-Jan-2005, 10:26 AM
Hee hee, here's a Happy 2005 to everyone too, and may it be a good year ahead for all...peace, health and other simple joys of life.

My new year resolutions, photography-wise: to continue with butterfly photography, and to venture into portrait photography...hahaha...any one of you want to be my model?? :bsmile:

:cheers:

Common Rose
01-Jan-2005, 10:31 AM
My new year resolutions, photography-wise: to continue with butterfly photography, and to venture into portrait photography...hahaha...any one of you want to be my model?? :bsmile:

:cheers:
Want to go for cosplay photoshoot? ;P There are a few in Jan and Feb.

Falcon
01-Jan-2005, 12:32 PM
Happy New Year to all the BPals members. :cheers:

Hope you guys have a fruitful year ahead in all things.

Rustic
01-Jan-2005, 04:21 PM
Want to go for cosplay photoshoot? ;P There are a few in Jan and Feb.

u are spreading another virus? :P
update me, if the weather no good, then I would try harder on the portrait. hiakz.

bell
02-Jan-2005, 02:43 AM
happy new year one and all!

one of the best discoveries in 2004 for me, is joining bpals! tho more 'active' online than 'onsite', my new hobby has given me a new perspective to nature & photography. looking forward to more opportunities to join in outings in 2005. praying for peace and joy for one and all.

have a great 2005!

Rustic
02-Jan-2005, 02:58 AM
happy new year one and all!

one of the best discoveries in 2004 for me, is joining bpals! tho more 'active' online than 'onsite', my new hobby has given me a new perspective to nature & photography. looking forward to more opportunities to join in outings in 2005. praying for peace and joy for one and all.

have a great 2005!

Happy Belated Emergence Day ..... little Tomato! :-)

Birdwing
02-Jan-2005, 12:35 PM
First of all would like to wish all Bpals members a Happy New Year. :cheers:

This forum has indeed grown by leaps and bounds in the short 7 months plus, what struck me most abt this forum is how close-knit and friendly the community is, it is just fun to be in a group of enthusiastic fellow butt lovers, for me I have benefitted from this forum in making new friends, and discovering and learning many new things about these fabulous insects.

Here's to 2005, may all of your aspirations and dreams come true, and may Bpals forums continue to grow and be more active than ever. :-)

Cheers!

Elbowed Pierrot
02-Jan-2005, 12:47 PM
First of all would like to wish all Bpals members a Happy New Year. :cheers:

This forum has indeed grown by leaps and bounds in the short 7 months plus, what struck me most abt this forum is how close-knit and friendly the community is, it is just fun to be in a group of enthusiastic fellow butt lovers, for me I have benefitted from this forum in making new friends, and discovering and learning many new things about these fabulous insects.

Here's to 2005, may all of your aspirations and dreams come true, and may Bpals forums continue to grow and be more active than ever. :-)

Cheers!

and where are your pix? :angry: I also hope we don't wait till the end of 2005 to see it ;P

Common Rose
02-Jan-2005, 01:06 PM
and where are your pix? :angry: I also hope we don't wait till the end of 2005 to see it ;P
He waiting for Christmas lah. :bsmile:

Elbowed Pierrot
02-Jan-2005, 01:22 PM
He waiting for Christmas lah. :bsmile:

christmas for us har ;P then he better get a few gigbyte storage space

Sister Sophie
05-Jan-2005, 05:11 AM
I am not sure if my Butterfly-Buddies group is in this forum, but I really do hope so. I also want some more of the Butterfly Members to become my Buddies. If you do want to be -- please contact me:

sister_sophie_9 'at' yahoo.com

Thanking you in advance, Sister Sophie
Miami, Florida, USA